1. Mrkva – Sur.faces
2. Andras E.G. Csefalvay – When I Stepped I Got Hung Up In The Air
3. Be a Light unto Your Self – Three Tigers Chasing A Dragon Steam Around Bengal Fire
4. Andras E.G. Csefalvay – Song Of Tom
5. PRLN – Sources
6. Mrkva – Brushing Your Hair
7. Angakkut – Goblin Sharkie’s Koan
8. 1/x – Prelom
9. Unbending Intent – Silver Horn
10. Andras E.G. Csefalvay – I Analyze You Quite A Lot
11. ::.: – Electrick Rainstick
12. Mrkva – When A Man Loves A System
13. PRLN – Zakonite Rework
14. Andras E.G. Csefalvay – Then They Are Not
Zvukolom is a selection of 14 tracks by 8 sound-artists, musicians and bands from Slovakia. The goal of this compilation was to introduce LOM and people associated with it to mark the direction of the label – we are mainly interested in marginal, not so well-known styles, playing with nontraditional aspects of sound aesthetics and music, “weird music” phenomenon, conceptual compositions, post-noise or total irrationality with squalls of unconsciousness.
On this compilation, you will find Unbending Intent – The Depth diver of mind and the Astronaut of sound fascinated by pareidolias, a post-modern chamber orchaostra Be Light Unto a Your Self, 1/x – a field bending and circuit recording duo quite well known on the Slovak scene, PRLN – a beekeeper of synths with a passion for sound, Mrkva – a fighter for the better tomorrow of noise, Andras E.G. Csefalvay – better known in visual art circles, but extraordinarily post-folk songwriter, ::.: – a concrete forest grown tree climber, and Angakkut – a band consisting of various sound and visual artists, creating a strong combination of ambient, folk, blues and post-post-post-rock.